March 3rd, 2013
As we count down to Opening Day we would like to highlight some of the players and coaches we will be cheering on during the 2013 season. Be sure to check out our 2013 Media Guide for more tidbits about our players and coaches.
- Started 79 games (39 at 3rd base, 38 at shortstop and two at 2nd base).
- Led all ML players with a .417 batting avg. (25-for-60) in the month of August (min. 50 PAs).
- Appeared in 12 games during the 2012 postseason, mostly as a late inning defensive replacement.
- Finished the NLDS by going 3-for-6 with two 2Bs and three runs scored in four games.
- Overall, went 3-for-8 (.375) during the postseason.